You might find yourself having a question or needing help that goes outside your day to day accounting tasks, the tax return filing or the bank & credit card reconciliation. Finance & Accounting professionals help businesses improve their profitability, reduce costs & expense, increase their cash flow, and become more efficient with technology including embracing automations beyond the compliance work of bookkeeping, tax filings, and CPA attest services such as audits and reviews which we are know for best.
“Advisory Services” are where you get a real return on your service investment with us.
Advisory services are designed to help you reach your financial goals faster. Here are a few examples of the ways we may serve you directly with our vast training, continuing education and experience.
Business and Organization Consulting
Business and Organization consulting services span many areas. We will discuss with you your business goals and current challenges to help guide you toward cost-effective solutions to achieve your goals and solve your issues. Below are a few areas where we have experience providing solutions:
- Cash flow improvement. This is the most common issue with businesses with many ways to tackle this issue. We start by reviewing your processes (invoicing, payroll, purchasing, payments) to identify potential suggestions for speeding up cash collections and slowing payments. We can assist with your cash flow forecasts and projections preparations to evaluate your short-term and long-term needs. We can also evaluation your liabilities and assist with the bank loan package preparations or create a payment schedule to get you out of debt.
- Financial and performance analysis. On a regular basis, we can hold sessions with you to discuss your internal financial results and point out opportunities for increased profits or revenue. We can also provide graphical dashboard analysis including forecasting, goal-setting, KPI selection (key performance indicators – a high level report card for your business), what-if simulations, benchmarking and more.
- Strategic planning and budgeting. Many businesses fly blind without a roadmap to help them know where they are going. We can help you build a strategic plan as well as a budget (we prefer to call them profit plans) so you can get clear on your financial future.
- Capital expenditure and project analysis. There is an unlimited amount of ways to spend money in your business and only a limited amount of cash available. We can help you anticipate and prioritize the right projects for your business to reach your goals and move it forward. Our deep knowledge and past experiences help us guide you in your large project or asset choices.
- Internal controls. All organization should have controls in place to minimize the chance of a loss occurring and going undetected. If you’re concerned that you may not have the controls in place to prevent and minimize losses, we can help you identify and put into place stronger internal controls process and procedures to help reduce your risk.
- Specialty accounting project services. These project services, which include areas such as cash flow processes and spending analysis, which can help you find ways to improve your profitability. We take a deep look at your operations and historical financial results reviewing items such as profit margins, pricing, revenue growth trends, and financial successes to repeat.
The right technology can greatly boost your bottom line. We’re tech-savvy accountants that can help you streamline your accounting workflow with the right accounting software choices and apps. We advise on:
- Accounting system selection
- Transition to the new system
- System implementation
- System customization
- Software training
- Integration of add-ons and Apps to enhance your core functionality
- Tablet and Phone Apps for employee ‘On The Go’
No matter what your business, organization, owner or personal financial issue please feel free to email us for a complimentary consultation.